Blood Type Diet Recipe
Food Values ♦
Closest Thing to Real Chocolate Cake Print this recipe
I tinkered with this recipe until I found a gooey, soft, chocolate cake that really holds up as the real thing! Adapted from Solitude1972's recipe. Double the recipe for a two layer cake and bake in two pans!
|Closest Thing to Real Chocolate Cake|
Green: recipe contains only neutral or a beneficials ingredients for that type.|
Yellow: recipe contains an secondary avoid ingredient that may be substituted by a more permissable one.
Orange: contains an avoid in a primary ingredient.
- 1/2 Ghee, butter, or substitute
- 3/4 Agave Nectar
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 Almond Milk (I used unsweetened cocoa flavored)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder (or 1 1/2 teaspoons soda)
- 1/2 Good Quality Unsweetened Cocoa
- 3/4 Cup Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Amaranth
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
Note:OPTIONAL 1 teaspoon Xantham Gum (You don't need this, but it really improves the texture and keeps the cake from being crumbly. A definite must if serving this to others and trying to fool them with this cake)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350
- You can make this all in a food processor.
- Place in butter, agave, and eggs, blend til creamy
- Add Milk and Soda, blend again
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend.
- Pour into greased pan and bake 30-45.
- Let cool, remove from pan, and cool completely before icing.